DRN Fiber isleading manufacturer for Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable, GYTC8A Figure 8 Self-supporting Aerial Optical Fiber Cable, and many other types.
Item Code: STOFC-GYTC8A
GYTC8A is an outdoor communication Figure 8 Self-supporting Aerial Optical Fiber Cable of metallic strength member of the loose tube gel-filled structure, with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath.
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure ensures reliable performance of moisture-proof and water block.
2. Longitudinal corrugated aluminum tape gives desirable crush resistance.
3. Special gel filled loose tubes provide perfectly key protection for fiber.
4. The phosphate wire center stiffening member is of high modulus and corrosion resistance.
5. The figure 8 self-supporting structure is featured with high tensile strength, easy overhead laying, and low cost of installation.
6. GYTC8A Cable has more than 30 years of service life.
1. Applications: GYTC8A Figure 8 Fiber Optic Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. Way of Laying: Aerial Self –supporting.
3. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter